The last long weekend was spent renovating our laundry...under the watchful supervision of our dog :) I love my new cupboards, bench top and freezer recess. It means that we have more space in the dining room where the freezer used to live, and we are utilising the laundry space better.
 |
| Before |
 |
| Before - other angle |
 |
| "The Supervisor" |
 |
| After |
It is very handy have a "cabi" (cabinet maker) husband :) He ripped out and installed everything himself (aside from the benchtop) and did a great job :)
3 comments:
LOL I think you may have got the before and after photos mixed up.
I had to look twicw actually because your laundry set-up is SO similar to ours it isn't funny! Except we have the washing machine under the benchtop.
Looks great guys!
nope not mixed up!! the rusty freezer just makes the after photo look like the before. the after photo doesnt do it justice - it looks heaps bigger than it used to, must be cos we took the photo at night :/
Oh....yep I get it now. The cupboards are different too. Der....silly me. The after photo looks very much like ours.....minus the freezer.
Looks very organised T. Bet you love it!
Post a Comment