So...you may have notice that I changed the blog title ... "Life's Highways" ... I was going to change it so that it had something to do with roller coasters, but since I've never been on one, I thought a highway was something I am MUCH more familiar with.
The new name came to me when I reflected on the fact that we are travelling a lot this year, down the main highways of the South West and Great Southern and that life is a lot like those highways. Sometimes you get a great run, not much traffic and the trip goes quickly. Other times, there is a lot of traffic, and everyone has to slow down and take their time. Also, the highways have many corners, turns, hills and valleys. Therefore it seemed fitting that I change our blog name to something that is very relevant to our lives :)
Also, our lives are about to take one of those hilly turns...an unexpected one...but more details to follow in the next few days when I get time to type it all up...
And just so you have something to look at other than text...here's a recent photo of me with Lucas
No comments:
Post a Comment