I know I said that I would post these photos to facebook - which I have - but I thought I would post them here too. Enjoy!
 |
Day Two: Tuesday February 7th 2012
LHS: Lucas's reaction to mummy asking for a kiss
Top RHS: happy to kiss Tahnee
Bottom RHS: Tahnee's reaction to mummy asking for a kiss |
 |
Day Three: Wednesday 8th January 2012
My "boys" playing around with stickers! |
 |
Day Four: Thursday 9th February 2012
Tahnee loves all attention and happily gives everyone a smile, including Mum
who so often has a big black box in front of her face! |
 |
Day Five: Friday 10th February 2012
How to eat apple sauce
Top LHS: close eyes
Bottom LHS: bring spoon to mouth
Top RHS: put spoon in more
Bottom LHS: lick spoon to ensure all apple sauce is off
Centre: poke tongue to show Mum its all gone! :) |
 |
Day Six: Saturday 11th February 2012
Measuring cups and a wooden spoon have a different use |
 |
Day Seven: Sunday 12th February 2012
Tahnee is able to grab her dummy, turn it around and pop it in her mouth!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment