Sometime back in January, when we uncertain if the pregnancy was viable (we found out too early to see a heartbeat and had to wait a few weeks), I heard a song while driving that really touched me. Then today, I was looking through my favourites when I found the song again. Listening to it, all I can say is that this describes our story so well, and we are praying for a similar ending.
p.s We elected not to find out the sex of our baby
I heard this song on the radio while driving home the other day, and it brought me to tears then, and now again! Goes to show that every baby deserves a chance! Will be praying for a happy 'ending' - or should I say 'beginning!' :)
Absolutely beautiful song C&T! We're thinking of you guys and praying for you heaps. This precious miracle of yours is so loved already - Praying all goes well xx
6 comments:
I love love love this song! Its also one of my favourites. Can understand you hold it close. Also pray that all ends well for you guys.
Love that song :)So appropriate - we will continue to pray for you and your unborn little one xxoo
Beautiful!!
I heard this song on the radio while driving home the other day, and it brought me to tears then, and now again! Goes to show that every baby deserves a chance! Will be praying for a happy 'ending' - or should I say 'beginning!' :)
Absolutely beautiful song C&T! We're thinking of you guys and praying for you heaps. This precious miracle of yours is so loved already - Praying all goes well xx
I heard this on the radio right after I heard about what was going on! It made me think of you! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment