Friday, June 24, 2011

Lucas 1 Mum 0

Last night Chris was out playing volleyball, so it was up to me to put Lucas to bed on my own. He was playing with his toys whenIi asked him to come to Mum so we could sing his prayers. He just smiled and shook his head. So I told him I would count to three and that he needed to come to Mum.

Well...lets just say that teaching him the actions to the song "Baa Baa Black Sheep" meant that when I said "1" he tried to hold up 1 finger and when I said "2" he tried to hold up  2 fingers :)

This morning I attempted to take photos of him doing these actions. My apologies for the poor qualty - Master Lucas is at an age where he doesnt sit still and doesnt like to pose for the camera!!

"One for the master"

"One for the dame"

No comments: