Today i have 2 cheeky antics to share - one by Lucas and one by my niece Amelia who is almost 4.
LUCAS
I was visiting my sister in law who has 3 children, 5, 3 and 20months. The 20month old went somewhere he shouldn't and wouldn't come when he was called. So my SIL went to get him and Lucas walked after her. I could hear my SIL explaining to her son that he was being naughty, and I could see her leading him to the toy room by his ear...followed by my son who was laughing his head off that his cousin was being told off:)
AMELIA
Conversation with her dad during dinner, one night after our family weekend away:
A - "I am going to get a big tummy like Aunty Tamala"
Tim - "I don't think so, Aunty Tamala is pregnant"
A - "Yep, She ate too much food"
Tim - "Oh, so that's how it happened hey?"
A - "Yep".
No comments:
Post a Comment