Last Sunday Tahnee had been home for 4 weeks and 6 days - the same length of time that she spent in hospital.
Today she is 10 weeks old. For me, there is great significance in the double digit number 10...I always feel like I have hit a major milestone when I have less than 10 weeks to go in a pregnancy. It means I am down to single digit week countdowns. By the same token, I have the same significance when my baby turns 10 weeks old...they are no longer in the single digit week count up. With the pregnancies there is happiness as it means bubs is closer to making their entrance into the world; but with baby age there is sadness - my baby is growing up and soon I'll be stating their age in months and years, not weeks!!
The past 10 weeks have flown by...and we can now say that Tahnee has been home for longer than she has been in hospital. She is a relatively content baby, who is happy to sleep, loves her pram and car seat and is starting to give the cutest smiles and tell the cutest stories.
 |
| Big brother Lucas reading a story |
 |
| Full of smiles |
 |
| Lucas telling Tahnee to say "Hi Opa" |
No comments:
Post a Comment