Monday, February 6, 2012

Photography Challenge

Recently in the "online" world I have seen a few ideas that I wish to replicate (with my own twist so its not plagiarism!). I have a folder on my computer with pictures of various crafty things I would love to make ... one day. While these are part of my ambitions, I plan to start with more reasonable ones ... ones that will contribute to our way of live and maybe even change it for the better (at the very least it will change the way we view our lives).

Idea number 1: 90 Day Photography Journal

After browsing the web I stumbled across this photographers' facebook page and album where she is documenting her family over 90 days through photos.

I would love to take on this idea. It has a joint purpose - it gets me taking photos of the kids and us and also provides photos for miss T's photobook. But, I don't know if I will go to the extent of adding a message to each photo like the other photographer has.

I have a few ideas surrounding this idea - do I do 90 days of the kids, or 90 days of L and then 90 days of T (which would defeat the secondary purpose), or 90 days of all 4 of us, and do I lengthen the 90 days??

I will more than likely share the photography journal through my facebook page. If you aren't a friend and would like to be, then send me a friend request :) But here is the first one.

Now that I have published my idea, lets hope it keeps me accountable!!

Day One: Monday February 6th 2012
Top LHS: Lucas in Tahnee's cot, talking about the animals
on the wallpaper border
Bottom LHS: Tahnee being her usual smiley self
RHS: sibling love
Tahnee 5.5months & Lucas 23.5months

1 comment:

bronya said...

all the best in your photo challenge ... it will be a nice snapshot of your beautiful children ... hoping all is well for you and your little tribe xx