Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oreo Discovery

As Tahnee is our second child we have learnt from a few mistakes with made with our first child. Until last week Tahnee had not been exposed to cordial because Lucas refused to drink water after tasting cordial and we are still having issues getting him to drink less cordial and more water. However, Tahnee has now worked out how to drink from Lucas's cup so she has had her first tastes and loves it!

Tahnee has also never been exposed to special biscuits such as Oreo's. Lucas was exposed at an early age, fully due to his milk allergy. Normal sized Oreo's contain no milk products and thus he was able to enjoy a special biscuit which turned into an "everyday" biscuit.

This afternoon I gave the kids a biscuit. Lucas an Oreo and Tahnee a hundreds&thousands. I went to do something when I heard Lucas whinge and cry. After investigating I realised Tahnee had somehow grabbed hold of Lucas's Oreo and was now eating it and refusing to give it back to him!! Still not sure how a 14month old out-muscled a 2.75year old :)

"I dont know how I got the Oreo Mum, honestly"





No comments: