A few months ago I posted here about our current struggles, particularly with PND. And I also mentioned that I probably wouldnt say much about PND ... until I stumbled across (okay, more like God used someone else to post a link to another blog on facebook), a blog post that I just HAD to share.
PND involves good days and bad days. Its a fact. I wont deny it ... its absolutely true. And yesterday was a bad day! As most PND literature will state, there doesnt need to be a specific trigger for a bad day, sometimes its all the pent up emotion/stress/anxiety etc that gets released. I wont go in specifics of yesterday for me, its enough that you know it was a bad day.
Just a few minutes ago I clicked on a link a facebook friend put up. It led to this blog post, which I felt was applicable to so many mums. If you have a minute, have a read.
No comments:
Post a Comment